[MlMt] "X-Envelope-to" - should be more visble

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Wed Mar 6 15:26:43 EST 2024

On 2024-03-06 at 14:54:26 UTC-0500 (Wed, 06 Mar 2024 20:54:26 +0100)
Michael Nietzold <mailmate at lists.freron.com>
is rumored to have said:

> But it would be nice to have some settings to include some more
> headers to be indexed. Maybe somehow with defaults write

The issue is not indexing. MM indexes all headers, no matter how rare.
That's why you can search for any header.

It is entirely a display issue. It was once possible to modify the
header layout of the  message view by overriding it with a plist
somewhere in Application Support/MailMate/, but I believe Benny broke
that at some point.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org