[MlMt] Longtime user struggling with version

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sat Jan 27 11:08:37 EST 2024

Hey Verdon,

Going from either of the two version you have used to the latest version
experimental build (r6019) might not be a direct jump. You have a couple
options to get there:

1. Download the absolute  latest version from [MailMate’s archive web
listing](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/) of ALL versions.
For me that is the easiest to access.
2. In newest versions the Update features Setting may be available
(Settings>Updates> Beta Releases). In checking from where I’m at now
nothing new is shown.
3. Other access points in previous MailMate iterations have, ”Check
for Test Build” option in the Menu (MailMate>⌥+Check for Test Build)
or the above #2.
4. There is no documentation as to which versions have which activated
links in  to update path within the app, that I know of. That is why #1
is the place I go to get the latest. However the caveat is that you’ll
need to read all the changes since the r5764 to see how MailMate has
evolved.
5. The last version that I considered stable BEFORE the current one is
r6015.

My MailMate works in MacOS 14.3, the latest MacOS Release. It also works
fine in MacOS Beta 14.4, the latest beta. I’ve had no crashes as of
late, except one lingering issue with one source account,
Outlook/Windows Live.

My system: MailMate/6019/282BCB28-893E-51E7-891E-F3272BC540D1
14.3.0/arm64/MacBookPro18,3/10

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -