[MlMt] how to reverse No image blocking for a mailbox,

David Lim lim at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Jan 26 19:07:04 EST 2024

When I first got mailmate, I somehow managed to disable image blocking
in one of my mailboxes.

If I right click on any of the messages in the mailbox
its junk status is set to “Not Junk”.
My other mailboxes have the “Junk Status” for message “unset” (neither “Junk” or “Not Junk”).
And I think this is why no image blocking happens for any of the messages in that mailbox.

I can’t find the setting that makes this mailbox mark all messages with “Junk Status”
set to “Not Junk”.

I checked “Security Preferences”, all the settings there are “checked” for Image Blocking.
And is enabled for “All Messages”

And I don’t have com.freron.MailMate MmAllowedImageURLRegexp set:

$ defaults read com.freron.MailMate MmAllowedImageURLRegexp
2024-01-26 15:54:47.522 defaults[16944:447886]
The domain/default pair of (com.freron.MailMate, MmAllowedImageURLRegexp) does not exist