[MlMt] adding a mailbox

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Jan 17 09:36:22 EST 2024

Hi Randy,

In release 6015 on MBP in Sonoma 14.2.1, all that’s needed:
1. Select your Source account in the left hand search bar.
2. Click (Menu>Mailbox>New IMAP Mailbox, “XXXX”), in the IMAP Source
account where you’re creating a sub-mailbox.
3. Name the Untitled Mailbox. It’ll jump to there alpha-ordered
position.

Much simpler. That seems to be way it’s always worked for me.

Deleting the new mailbox is simply a matter of deleting the selected
mailbox (from the same menu, click Delete Mailbox).

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.