[MlMt] Sent Messages - Sub folders?

devynosborne at gmail.com devynosborne at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 15:07:25 EST 2024

Hello,

I am brand-new to MailMate (and loving it!). Please excuse this beginner
question. I searched the archives, but couldn’t find an answer.

I have two Gmail accounts set up so far. In one, under Sent Messages,
what appear to be subfolders have appeared. I don’t know how or why
these were created. I don’t have the sub folders preference selected
in General preferences.

![](cid:D9A9E894-59C6-4D1F-9626-02CEE13ECC0B at gmail.com "2024-01-08 -
AM-11-59-23 - screenshot.jpg")

What are these and how can I get rid of them? A lot of the options for
them (such as delete) are greyed out.

Thanks for the help!

Devyn