[MlMt] There's a NEW official Test Version (6015)

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Jan 3 06:38:38 EST 2024

On 2 Jan 2024, at 8:23, Sebastian Hagedorn wrote:

> Thanks for the explanation. How about creating a new channel for test releases? Currently you can choose between “Normal releases” and “Beta releases”. Would it take a lot of effort to make an additional channel für “Test releases”?

I don't really see the need for another channel, which means more housekeeping for Benny. Due to the extensive refactoring this year, Benny has kept the test releases only for those who are prepared to do the extra work, including rolling back if the build is unusable.

Last week we were able to confirm a long-standing bug in the test releases that have made them all unusable for me since the spring.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Sengelsweg 34