[MlMt] Attachments when "send as new message

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Thu Feb 15 18:41:25 EST 2024

On 14 Feb 2024, at 14:42, Rob Russell via mailmate wrote:

> Hi listers,
>
> Quick one, is there a hidden setting somewhere in Mailmate that will
> allow 'Send as new message' to include attachments that were on the

Non-inline attachments, that is, those added by dragging an existing
file into the attachments area of the composition window, or clicking
the "+" in the attachments area of the composition window are preserved
with "send as new message."

One work-around would be save the screenshot as a file, add that file as
a non-inline attachment.

Something you can try (I haven't tried it so can't say if it works) is
to save the screenshot as a file, then drag the file into the body of
the message, where you'd paste a screenshot. MM might treat files
differently from pasted images, regardless if inline or not.

--Randall