[MlMt] Colored Messages: Styles.plist being ignored

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Thu Feb 1 06:53:40 EST 2024

I use coloring in a slightly different manner  :

I show in attachment the Inbox, which I want to organise by topics. For
each topic I attach a tag, then create a smart mailbox for each
tag/topic, and apply color rules for each smart mailbox. Then I want to
keep the mails corresponding to each topic grouped together : as it is
impossible to sort by colours (at least I think), I attach a flag to
each category (trying as much as possible to fit the flag color with the
selected colouring, but this is not an obligation), and sort by flags.
This results in the attached screen copy. Only small limitation : there
are only 7 flags, so this limits to 7 topics.

Alain

PS : this looks a bit like a Thunderbird mailbox.