[MlMt] archive??

Ben Hyde bhyde at pobox.com
Fri Sep 22 16:58:00 EDT 2023

Comcast/Xfinity has a scheme which may work for you.  But, I have no
experiance with it.

    https://cordcuttersnews.com/can-you-keep-your-comcast-email-account-after-you-cancel-your-tv-internet-service/

Meanwhile IMapSync is extremely useful in these senarios:
   https://imapsync.lamiral.info/

I’ve used it to move all my mail from one vendor to another.  The
documentation is a gold mine of information about all the rough edges
around this kind of activity. Just to pick one example: the throttles
that various vendors have and how to avoid triggering them.

   - ben