[MlMt] archive??

Jo rocklily at comcast.net
Fri Sep 22 01:44:47 EDT 2023

I'm planning on (finally) dumping Comcast/Xfinity and I'm wondering what
is gonna happen with all that comcast mail that I have saved? Will it go
away when I no longer have the @comcast.net email?? If I archive it will
it stay? I'd like to have access to previous online orders in case I
want to look something up. I have a smart mailbox that collects all my
order-related mail. Can I archive that to save it? If not, what options
do I have?

Jo

You could say I'd lost my belief in our politicians
They all seemed like game show hosts to me.

                     ~~ Sting ~~