[MlMt] Why do I get a skinny window?

Fri Sep 15 17:12:45 EDT 2023

On 15 Sep 2023, at 21:34, Steve Mayer wrote:

> I can definitely say that it was not in r5984 nor r5983.  In fact r5985 was the first time I’ve seen this behavior as I use that feature all the time.

That makes sense. Ironically, the problem was that MailMate is now much better at tracking which mailboxes are needed, but it wrongly determined that it no longer needed the dynamically computed content of a submailbox if it had not been recently displayed.

(Implementation-wise, the submailboxes feature is still quite a mess, but for now I'm resisting an urge to re-implement it.)

>> I'll remove the update until I've had time to look into it. Sorry about the inconvenience.

I believe this particular issue is now fixed in r5986.