[MlMt] Bundle command causes crash when triggered by rule

Thomas Reintjes lists.freron.com at fwd.cool
Sun Sep 10 16:42:02 EDT 2023

Hi,

I made [this bundle](https://github.com/tomtjes/Addy.io.mmBundle) to
change some headers of certain emails. It works as expected when applied
from the Commands menu. However, when I use a smart mailbox and create a
rule to execute the command, MailMate crashes. Here’s what I see on
the console:

```
Updated headers: from original-from original-reply-to original-to
reply-to to
Pointers (0x0,0x0,0x0):
Decoded size: 0
Number of subparts: 0
Fatal: Not decoded and no pointers available.
0x0,0x0,0x0
[1]    59072 abort
/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate
```

Is this a bug? Is it a flaw in my bundle? Can anyone give me a clue?

Best,
Thomas