[MlMt] Heads up: r5979 crashes on startup for me...

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Sep 5 16:44:22 EDT 2023

Steve,

Gotcha and thanks for the heads up. Got that.

Think I will take a break for awhile from the agony of the experimental
builds.

Will await a functional test build to try out on both the current OS and
beta OS. I may try this one (r5978) on Sonoma and see how it does when
using my data migrated from a previous working version.

Guess I’m growing too accustomed and needy of a functioning email app.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.