[MlMt] Getting r5978

Eric Sharakan esharakan at mac.com
Sun Sep 3 09:27:46 EDT 2023

On 3 Sep 2023, at 7:27, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 3 Sep 2023, at 12:47, Charlie Clark wrote:
>
>> That's because Benny considers these releases too buggy even for tests.
>
> Just a quick update on this. This is still true, and I'm working hard to get back to something usable. Right now, my own build of MailMate is even worse than r5978. Some times, it is necessary to break things completely in order to properly fix them. I'm sorry it's taking a lot longer than anticipated, but I promise the end result will be an improvement.
>
> --
> Benny

Hi Benny (and others), I'm currently running r5975 successfully.  I've noticed a couple minor issues, which I've reported via the 'Send Feedback...' menu item.  Benny, do you want us to report on issues we find on these experimental builds, or would it be better if we wait until you release an official test build before providing feedback?

Thanks.

-Eric