[MlMt] r5978

Steve Mayer smayer69 at me.com
Fri Sep 1 14:44:21 EDT 2023

I’m currently using r5978 on Ventura 13.5.1.  I’ve noticed something in the latest few test builds related to the status of the “Junk State” of the messages.  No matter where or what the message is, Right Clicking on the message and choosing “Junk State” always shows the ‘Junk’ entry with the checkmark.  I used to be able to choose Junk or Not Junk, but I seem unable to be able to modify this selection. Anyone else seeing this?

I’m also using the latest SpamSieve if that makes a difference.

Thanks,

Steve Mayer
smayer69 at me.com