[MlMt] Single pixel images warning

William Allen mm at ballen.fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 15 08:50:54 EDT 2023

I’m a new and so far happy user of Mailmate. When I’m looking at a new mail that has images, sometimes I actually do want to download those images. I’m really happy that MM 1) gives the option and 2) gives me an idea that some of them might be unsavory (i.e. “strictly blocked”), but the last couple of messages that I have downloaded from I’ve gotten the warning that there were 1 pixel images downloaded - after I did the download. I can’t think of any valid reason for a single pixel image. Shouldn’t there be a warning about them before the download? Or maybe better, shouldn’t they be counted among the strictly blocked?

Regards,
Bill