[MlMt] Images not downloaded from Zillow - Mailmate bug?

Warren Gray warren at livingavision.org
Mon Nov 27 10:30:04 EST 2023

Really strange.  Checked now, clicked on Zillow's email, and saw the
images (even without clicking to download the images).  Went down to
another email from Zillow, saw the images (without clicking to download
them).  Went to another one, couldn't view them.  Clicked to download
the images, still couldn't view them.  Went back up to the previous
email I could see the images on, and they're gone again.  Clicked to
download, still couldn't see them.  I'm stumped.