[MlMt] How to check test build? [About Experimental MM Builds]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Nov 27 09:31:15 EST 2023

Hi Andras,

You are doing nothing wrong!

Benny (MM’s principal architect and developer) has chosen to call
newer versions “Experimental” due to their higher potential for
issues/bugs and I feel he’s correct in this.

So, therefore the test builds aren’t coming out nearly as fast AND he
has set up a link to the entire *archive of releases* of which
Experimental is an unmarked sub-group. Have I explained this completely
for you?

The [link to it is here](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/) and
has been mentioned on this list before, so not betray any
confidentiality here. I suggest you bookmark it since it’s not
publicly separated nor distributed in the app itself. Not making excuses
but mentioning again that Benny does all his own support and
development. He doesn’t spend time repeating himself and lets his
“band of brother and sister users” spread the news.

HIH.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -