[MlMt] No sound after migration

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Nov 20 13:43:41 EST 2023

Eric,

As I said in a previous post, was able to check settings in Sound
Settings, switch is on there but MM doesn’t cooperate with Sound
settings when sending or receiving. I was able to partially get it fixed
(as a test) in a 3ᴿᴰ party app (Sound Source).

So conjecturing, something is preventing effects (sounds) playing out on
my machine. More likely than not it’s related to a processor patch in
M1/M2 that isn’t the same for Intel machines, since Eric confirmed his
Intel machine is OK on the same version OS & MM settings on an Intel
flavored MBP.

Maybe Benny can address it. For me, it’s a minor inconvenience which
I’m living with, for now.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -