[MlMt] Fwd: No sound after migration

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Nov 20 10:15:55 EST 2023

Pierre,

Belay my last remark. I do not hear the sound similar to your
description, haven’t noticed it before but you are correct. I checked
my settings and they are like yours in MM on the version 5998.

Not hearing incoming mail sounds (likewise set in Settings to your
settings, in Counters) in MM. Other parts of the setting (E.G., counting
incoming messages do work fine, though). My sound of choice for incoming
mail is the Apple preset, “Basso”. No incoming mail sounds work in
actual incoming mail for me either. I was confused by the other machine
sounds (MacMini running Mail on the same system coming from the other
room.

It has worked on other previous versions as you noted.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.