[MlMt] Create a ToDo in BusyCal from a MM eMail

Federico Guzzoni TO fguzzoni at t-online.de
Sun Nov 5 16:14:00 EST 2023

I’ve just noticed the following:

„alt/cmd“ dragging an eMail from Mail to BusyCal creates a ToDo with an URL to this eMail - i.e. works like it should.

„alt/cmd“ dragging an eMail from MM to BusyCal creates a ToDo with a file attachment that then get’s not saved but disappears after a few seconds.

Why doesn’t MM behave like Apple Mail?

Thanks for your "input"