[MlMt] default sent folder

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sat Jun 17 08:27:26 EDT 2023

Since this has to do with default settings and one account is messed up
for unknown reason and other accounts seem to be crossing over between
account on their own on your sent emails, has anyone suggested a clean
install/update of MM of the current version (or a previous “Beta
Release” version)?

I have no such trouble here.

All my accounts’ sent folders are marked as to sent folders, go where
they are expected. The Source Sent folder consolidate well to their
respective Sent Messages folders and the summary folder in the sidebar
per their default settings on my MBP 2021 M1 Pro, running OS 13.4. Using
version 1.14 v5964 (Test Build). Likewise, I use no modifying rules.

I have not installed 5965 as yet on my main computer but have tried it
as an upgrade elsewhere (test OS version) using a migrated installation
with no problems.

Hope this is of some help in your troubleshooting.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.