[MlMt] Is Benny Ok?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Jun 12 09:32:05 EDT 2023

Tried it out. As Benny said, the install was flawless and per other
comments, the single column + Correspondence Layout with settings
changes — shutting off additional columns, turning off the alternate
row coloring – makes for a nice look. Agree on your cleaner comment.

Particularly, I like the two line nature of the Subject section.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.