[MlMt] Correspondence View Broken

MM_Arc mailmate at arcict.com
Thu Jul 27 06:11:34 EDT 2023

Hallo Robert,

I presume you are writing about the View/Layout/Correspondence ( a 3
pane view )
imho this shows mails from the same correspondent aka sender

This is working fine with me in 5971 on an intel Mac

If you want to provide me more info of the issue I can try to reproduce
the issue (pm me if needed)

Mfg,

Marc