[MlMt] Correspondence View Broken

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Jul 26 12:56:57 EDT 2023

Hi Robert,

I find it noteworthy that these are of a lower priority than “Test
Builds” and so might be buggier. Will wait for a more stable Test
Build to try out and use as extensively as currently needed.

Will try to check it out on a latest build of Sonoma (Public/Developer
Beta 4) for future compatibility purposes and respond back soon.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.