[MlMt] 5969?

Erik Mueller-Harder mailmate at lists.erikmh.org
Sun Jul 16 18:55:24 EDT 2023

Indeed, right after I pressed “send” it occurred to me that I
hadn’t actually seen any posts from you in a while.  I’d been
following you on Twitter, but I left that dumpster fire last spring.
I’m on Mastodon, too
([@erikmh at hcommons.social](https://hcommons.social/@erikmh)), so I’ll
look for you.

Not sure why I’d thought you were in Quebec — I’m sorry for the
error.  I love Nova Scotia — my wife and I honeymooned there and in
Newfoundland back in 1993, and we’re itching to return.  Life keeps
intervening.

Good luck with getting *Betalogue* back up and running.  If you’re
looking for an intuitive lightweight but extremely functional CMS, I
heartily recommend [ProcessWire](https://processwire.com/).  I’ve been
building web sites since 1993, and I’ve never found a tool I liked
more....

Thanks again for the KM script.  We’re probably trying the patience of
those trying to follow this thread, so if there’s anything else
off-topic we should probably PM.

— Erik