[MlMt] 5969?

Erik Mueller-Harder mailmate at lists.erikmh.org
Sat Jul 15 16:07:29 EDT 2023

Hello, Pierre --

I appreciate your Betalogue: I've read it vis RSS for years!  And we're neighbors: I'm about 50km south of Quebec in Vermont.  I hope you survived the recent flooding unscathed.

[Though our house and property were largely spared, our town and the surrounding towns and small cities were devastated.  Though the state has qualified for federal disaster relief and though FEMA funds will begin trickling in before too long, neither of these helps the small businesses, which were just beginning to recover from COVID lockdowns and from flooding about ten years ago; they're the lifeblood of these small towns, and they're in a Very Bad Way. 😢]

Thank you *so much* for your KM macro.  I use Keyboard Maestro all the time, but I've avoided GUI scripting for so long that I'd almost forgotten you could do this sort of thing!  I will very happily tailor your script for my MM forgetful-column needs.  Hooray!

-- Erik

------
**2023-07-15 14:26 | [Pierre Igot](mailto:mailmate at latext.com)**: