[MlMt] Migrating MailMate to new Mac

Info@techworkspro.com info at techworkspro.com
Fri Jul 14 19:11:03 EDT 2023

The Mailmate Help or full manual have sections on migrating settings and accounts possibly without passwords by copying them across from current settings. That sounds like what you want. I have notes that I took. But you could look it up. Let me know if you want my notes.

Henry
- -
Please excuse the tttapping errors...
Sent from my iPhone