[MlMt] 5969?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Jul 13 10:07:31 EDT 2023

Hi Benny,

Great explanation. Testing it now. Also, in r5970 the window
(Menu>Window>Show Activity Viewer) is very helpful in checking for
issues with the IMAP Servers.

However, in my case with the new app installed, within Compose, the
shortcut (⌥ + ⌘) is grayed out while the functionality of the window
to open by selection, still works.

FYI… Wondering if you are aware of this.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.