[MlMt] 5969?

Thu Jul 13 05:23:02 EDT 2023

On 13 Jul 2023, at 3:44, Personal wrote:

> I don’t know…. Benny did say that he was disconnecting 5465 from
> 5464 so we couldn’t auto-update because 5465 was super-experimental.
>  So I guess I’m asking whether it’s now stable enough that we
> should manually ‘jump’ ….

Well, I got some crash reports for r5969 -- all of them the same issue.
It's not one I can reproduce, but I believe it is fixed in r5970. Going
back, the r5965 release included a major rewrite of the message list and
a (somewhat more limited) rewrite was done for the mailbox list in
r5969. More importantly, r5969+ includes a fix for a long standing issue
in test releases which some users experienced relatively frequently.

I welcome users to try out
[MailMate_r5970.tbz](http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5970.tbz)
and if there are no major issues then I'll make it a test release.