[MlMt] There's a NEW official Test Version (6015)

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Fri Dec 22 15:03:03 EST 2023

This is possibly just Benny getting tired of pointing people at the
various not-yet-test builds, but the built-in updater will now get you
r6015, which has been stable for me on exactly one Big Sur machine for
about an hour. The previous few builds have been stable *for me* for a
combined ~2 weeks without MM crashing or behaving in grossly poor ways.

And I *THINK* that the superannuated breakage in layout preservation may
have been finally gone away.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org