[MlMt] Archive and Trash not syncing on a fresh install

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Dec 19 13:34:43 EST 2023

Hi Benny,

Took you up on that one, updated today. I hadn’t had any issues on
r6010, but trying to stay that way made me do it. Tried to work with
Claudio on his issues, but one step at a time didn’t seem to be what
he wanted. He had a pretty ancient version.

Glad you stepped in.

So far so good. My uses are pretty simple so I hadn’t run into the
issues you were working on, FYI. Will post on the users Mailing list
that status of 6014 working well for me, FWIW.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.