[MlMt] wrong smtp choice

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Dec 14 06:01:24 EST 2023

Randy,

Have you tried adjusting your settings in IMAP Settings (Menu Bar>
MailMate>File>Edit IMAP Account> Account Name>IMAP Account Settings>SMTP
Server)?

You should be able to enter those specifics and have send to the correct
SMTP account. What version of MM are you running? What OS?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.