[MlMt] MailMate 1.14 "Experimental" Revision r6010 installation

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Dec 8 10:19:11 EST 2023

Hello All,

Currently running what I term as an Experimental release, r6010,
upgraded yesterday from r6003.

Seems OK so far on my MBP2021  M1. Using MailMate as my full-time email
client on 10 accounts. Migrated simply by installing the replacement app
(downloaded from MailMate Archive) after quitting the old version.

Benny, the developer has asked that Feedback be sent if you encounter
issues. He seems to have made progress on those reported to him and has
documented the issues in the latest Release Notes included in the App
installation. Be sure to read them on this version and I recommend you
have a downgrade plan - keeping the previous version(s), in case of
issues.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -