[MlMt] r5975 Experimental option Update

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Aug 25 10:10:14 EDT 2023

Hi All,

I found the experimental version noted by Benny on the download site.
Just for fun, trying it out to see if the version works without errors
or crashes in Sonoma Beta 6 (latest available).

BTW, v5904 no longer exists but 5901 does.

Hesitant to give out the link publicly to download experimental
versions, If you already have and play with experimental versions, then
you know the base link, just replace whatever version you have on the
web address with 5975 and you’re there to the download. Bon Chance.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.