[MlMt] app specific password??

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Aug 14 14:14:23 EDT 2023

Jo,

Well, then. Could that be the one you say you had previously? Otherwise
can you create one or not? You should be able to use either the one
that’s there (the naming is only for your own reference) or make a new
one if that one is for reasons unknown not working for you.

I sent you the research that I found about the app-specific passwords
disappearing. The rest is up to Apple.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -