[MlMt] using Apple Contacts.app address book in MM message compose mode

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Tue Apr 25 17:03:49 EDT 2023

The sorting of Mac contacts is a selectable option: it's configurable in Settings > General in the Contacts app's preferences.

Note that I have previously posted on oddities with completion -- cases where an address is not found by completion from first name, but only from last name. I have not been able to determine what dictates whether this will happen for a particular name and address.