[MlMt] Is there a way to get the ID of the message that was just sent?

Robert Wall rswall at rswall.com
Mon Sep 26 19:24:38 EDT 2022

Working through some task automation here, and what I really need is the
ability to get a message link to my sent message *right after I hit
"send"* so that I can shuttle it off to my task manager.

I know I can get the message link if I open up "Sent", click on the
message, and then do the Edit -> Copy as Link.

But is there any faster way to do that? Maybe some sort of AppleScript
voodoo?