[MlMt] Colors in mailbox menu

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Mon Oct 31 07:08:51 EDT 2022

Irrespective of my efforts, I could not have the  "Use Color in Message
list"  to be anything else than grayed. Using the Custom color I have
been able to color the mailbox icon, but nothing else. So I turned to
the "Styles.plist" approach, which works nicely.

So I am still wondering what is the purpose of the Mailbox->Color menu,
unless of course I am doing something wrong, or misinterpreting its
function.

Alain