[MlMt] Colors in mailbox menu

Edward Thome ethome at murraystate.edu
Sun Oct 30 10:50:26 EDT 2022

On 30 Oct 2022, at 9:44, Thomas Grundberg wrote:

> 2022-10-30 kl 14:51 skrev aisrael:
>
>> I would love to be able to change the color of the mails in the
>> Message list of any given mailbox. How can I do that?
>
> First choose a custom color:
>
> ![](cid:63478556-3D17-46A4-AE3B-04AA06E60A68 at grundberg.se
> "custom.jpg")
>
> (Pardon the lousy image; had to downsample to be able to post.)

That worked for me, even though “Use Color in Message List” had been
grayed out previously. That is interesting that the menu item is grayed
until one chooses a custom color.  I just checked and under this method,
it does not matter whether or not this flag is set to YES or NO.

defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmMessageColorsEnabled -bool No