[MlMt] Two Quick Questions

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Oct 13 20:08:52 EDT 2022

Jim,

Can you define what you mean by a “formatted view”?

In the M-M latest version 1.14 Test Build 5921, there are two buttons to
expose a single view of a compose window. Maybe you can post (a link to)
an example window of what you have now.

Have you looked at various layout settings, as mentioned in the Help
section in the View Menu>Layout menu. There are several choices there -
the normal one I use is 3-pane view (KBD Shortcut ⌘4).

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.