[MlMt] Automatically changing subject line of incoming mails

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Wed Mar 23 09:07:30 EDT 2022

I didn't realize there was a Change Subject command. Does anyone know if
this only affects the cached message, or if MailMate uses APPEND to
replace the message in the IMAP mailbox on the server? (Mac Eudora had
an Edit command that let one edit any part of a message; for IMAP
mailboxes APPEND was used.)

--Randall