[MlMt] Automatic fill bcc field on external mails

Ulrik Gammelby mailmate at ulrik.dk
Fri Feb 11 05:35:08 EST 2022

Hi there,

This is probably a feature request - but perhaps I just overlook some
existing feature(s) to accomplish what I want: I would like to pre-populate
the bcc: field with a specific static address for all messages that do not
include a few specific domains in the to: field. This is to track
communication in our CRM system for most non-internal emails.

A related request: My "Correspondence" view is quite useless as it just
seems to list most messages from my inbox/sent items folder - I suspect the
fact that most outgoing messages share the same bcc recipient could be the
cause of trouble. If so, it would be good if you could configure that a
specific recipient (like the bcc recipient used for our CRM system) should
be ignored when linking different messages together.

Thanks in advance for clarifying if the above is already possible or if it
could be a reasonable feature request!

Ulrik