[MlMt] New Test Build (5929)

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Dec 14 11:51:54 EST 2022

On 14 Dec 2022, at 17:36, Dan Pritts wrote:

> This is what I was looking for, thanks!
>
> regarding test builds - my experience is that mailmate test builds are
> usually fine but I've had the occasional flakey release. I presume
> that Benny does a bit more QA (or, at least, watches for reports on
> the mailing list) before calling something beta.

Not sure if that's true to be honest: they're have been "betas" in the
past that have been pulled. In both cases you should be prepared to
rollback.

What Benny really needs is either a time machine and/or a
[duplicator](https://calvinandhobbes.fandom.com/wiki/Duplicator) so that
he can carve a release from earlier changes and work on some of the
bigger stuff in peace.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark