[MlMt] Trash Can Icon in Message List

Info@techworkspro.com info at techworkspro.com
Sat Apr 23 13:54:23 EDT 2022

I do know that SpamSieve author Michael Tsai does support his product but doesn’t support MailMate. Also his support for Mail is outstanding.

Personally, I use a separate “drone” SpamSieve set up for filtering my 9 accounts outside of MailMate. It works fine. Of those accounts none are Xfinity, however.

Henry
- -
Please excuse the tttapping errors...
Sent from my iPhone