[MlMt] default mailbox for find

John Doherty jld at jld3.net
Thu Oct 28 07:24:13 EDT 2021

Hi, I often use the Mailmate feature of clicking on part of a message
header -- From:, Subject:, To: -- to find other messages that match. I
love this feature.

Until recently, when I did that, Mailmate would select and search in the
"All Messages" mailbox, which is exactly what I want. But now it is
selecting and searching within a particular recently-created smart
mailbox, which is never what I want.

No idea what I did to change this behavior and no idea how to get back
to the previous behavior. Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks.