[MlMt] Benny updated the test build changelog

Thomas Bartlett t.bartlett at me.com
Thu Oct 7 17:21:21 EDT 2021

I have 5798 installed on Big Sur 11.6. The Check for Update button tells
me to downgrade to 5673, but when I click to do that, it says I can’t
do that. Weird!!

My main grief is that MailMate no longer connects to my two Microsoft
accounts on Outlook.com and Hotmail.com. Can that be fixed?

Thanks.

TB