[MlMt] Re-fetch mailbox list?

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Wed May 5 18:24:45 EDT 2021

The mailboxes do show up in an LSUB command.  But I just realized why MM
wasn't seeing them.  In a case of brain fade, I forgot that the
hierarchy separator character in this IMAP server isn't slash and I
wasn't noticing that in the LIST and LSUB output all the other
hierarchical mailboxes had a different delimiter character.  Manually
TELNETting in and renaming them to use the correct hierarchy delimiter
caused MM to see them.  I'm not sure if it's a bug that MM ignores a
mailbox whose name contains a slash on a server where slash isn't the
hierarchy delimiter.

Thanks for your help.

--Randall