[MlMt] The ‘Type’ column in Rules

Jolin Warren jolinwarren+mailmate at oakandapple.org
Mon Mar 1 06:33:47 EST 2021

On 28 Feb 2021, at 15:07, Eric Sharakan wrote:
> I always assumed 'C' means condition and 'A' means action. Given that
> most rules include both, you usually see "C A".

That is so obvious now you say it! And I confirmed this is indeed the
case:

![](cid:F4CBA360-6980-4908-A54E-1276B01C8476 at oakandapple.org
"PastedImage.png")

This raises another question for me, though: what would be the point of
a condition-only or action-only rule? Can anyone think of how these
might be used? I’m wondering if I’m missing out on a better workflow
because I’m thinking of rules as I’ve always used them.

Thanks again!

--
=> Jolin