[MlMt] Mailmate bundle, processing attachment with duplicate filenames via MM_FILES

Martin Guddat martin.guddat at gmx.de
Sun Jan 24 06:15:28 EST 2021

Hi all,

I am trying to create a Mailmate bundle that processes all pdf
attachments in a given mail. I got my script running so far. But now I
stumble across a mail that contains two pdf files with the same
filename. Because of this I get a MM_FILES with two identical filePath
entries. They have different partID values, but I can retrieve just one
of the files (I suppose the first gets overwritten by the second with
the same title).

The "My Saver" bundle I found at
https://github.com/slochower/bundles/tree/master/My%20Save.mmbundle
seems to have the same problem.

Is there any way around this issue?

Kind regards

Martin

system: MailMate/5757/ 10.15.7/x86_64/MacBookPro15,1/12